Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Breif Update

I felt I should update this just so that everybody isn't wondering if something has gone horribly wrong. Quite the opposite. Sara is doing well. She is getting up in her wheelchair for several hours a day, and spending increased amounts of time without any additional oxygen flow. She is Healthy, Stable, and happy.

Her Birthday was on the 11th. We didn't do much. I came over, crawled into bed with her for about 5 hours while we watched stuff on the TV. Pretty low key.

~Daniel H.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You are amazing Sara. Wow! It tells me a lot about your mom too and what a great example she has been in your life. Glad to hear things are going well. I love it that you are up and going. You and your family must be beyond ecstatic for you to be at home. Keep up the happiness. Happiness is what heals.

    ReplyDelete