Sunday, November 15, 2009

If you want to help

Never easy to ask, but here are ways people could help if they wanted.

Items for Sara's care:
Gain HE laundry detergent
Paper towels
Trash bags
Distilled Water

Groceries for family:
Peanut butter
milk
eggs
cereal
spaghetti sauce
dried navy beans
dried black beans
smoked ham hock(s)
chicken(s)
butter
onions
cream of mushroom soup
fruit

Help with the bathroom:
Big bag of thinset mortar
Rental of or use of a laser level (shoots a laser line around the room - to level out and measure the whole room for the final grade and measurements.)
Contact information for a welder to fabricate the sink bracket.

Help with rent:
Landlords will credit me $100 per post for the back fence. There are 5 posts that need to be replaced. The fence sections that are out there would need to be put back up between the new posts.

Help with transportation:
My truck got repossessed and I could not redeem it, so I am going green and going to bicycle commute. I'm actually pretty excited about it. A friend is going to let me shower at their place in Santa Rosa, near my office. I can use my boss' vehicle for client appointments until I am able to buy a car later.
Michael is giving me his bicycle and I need a few parts to convert it from a mountain bike to a commuter bike. Michael will do all the work. My boy the mechanic.

Rear rack
Panniers (saddlebags) - preferably waterproof
front and back light set
bell or horn
mirror set
softer seat for a big butt (gonna be on it 20 miles round trip per day.)
trekking (butterfly) handlebars [recommended for commuters]

As always, cash donations are very helpful. Anything received will be used for the above, in that order.

With continued appreciation...Kristina

3 comments:

  1. Kristina, can you email me and let me know how I can send something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You to anybody who can help, either directly or with your good thoughts.

    Our address is
    8691 Lords Manor Way
    Rohnert Park, CA 94928

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh...I meant to put the bathroom last..so it is in order.

    ReplyDelete