Monday, October 29, 2007

Request for help

Anyone who knows me knows it is incredibly hard for me to ask...

1. I've spent my PG&E payment (and then some) on gas going back and forth to Sacramento and hospital parking... If anyone (or a few someones) can help it would be GREATLY appreciated. Loan or gift...either one greatly appreciated. My bill is $285.

2. Sara's grandmother is staying at my house taking care of Michael, our animals (specifically Sara's beloved cat Dusty). If anyone has an extra car you can loan us so she can get him to and from school, grocery shop, handle emergencies, it would be greatly appreciated.

If able to help, please let us know via comment. Thanks. K

9 comments:

  1. Kristina -

    I just sent Michael an e-mail with a proposal as to how the Tech High community may be able to help. I would like to send the same proposal to you. My e-mail address is cole_smith@crpusd.org; please let me know an e-mail address where I could send something.

    My sympathies and thoughts go out to you and your family. Sara is strong to her very core; she will win this fight.

    - Cole Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina - I have taken up a collection from the Tech High Staff and will drop it off this afternoon. Let me know if there is anything else we can do. MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina,

    Your PreCare check is available to pick up in the server room now. Let us know if you want us to mail it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristina.
    I'm able to get some help for you.
    I know it won't be much but I really hope that it helps.
    I love you and your family!!!!!
    Victoria L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristina,

    My co-worker and I are giving some money to my mom to drop off to you. I hope this helps you. Strong thoughts and prayers are with you.

    -Jon Barbato

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristina:
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, Sara and your whole family! Let me know if there's anything specific I can do for you. My email is hriesen@optonline.net

    Helen - PreCare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let us have your PG&E account details. Someone here would like to pay that account for you. Our thought are with you all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our PG&E account number is 5613946045-7. Our street address starts with 7546 (to help them verify the correct account).

    We are most grateful to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be giving over about 1000 as soon as my paycheck hits. Kristina Already Knows that if she needs me for anything, I am there.

    ReplyDelete