Monday, October 29, 2007

Settling down...

So nice...her brother Andrew has come by to see her. She's settled nicely now and seems to be resting. He's so sweet and gentle with her. I know that although they aren't really close, that she does love him and has told me before that she missed talking to him periodically.

(He's the grown son of her fathers wife...but he was a teenager when Tracy and Denise met.)

I think i'm going to rest a bit myself and radiate a sense of ease.

Thank you to Dr. Immel and his family for the balloon arrangement. I'm going to make sure she sees it before I leave, but take it home with me.

FYI - the ICU staff requests that people do not send anything to patients, as personal items can get in the way during emergencies.

Send her good thoughts and unconditional love.

Kristina

3 comments:

  1. Kristina - my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and, of course, Sara. I know Sara knows how much we all love her and are fighting right alongside of her. Hang in there! Love - MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is one thing Sara is doing, it is FIGHTING. She is, and has always been, an amazing girl.
    Thank you so much for your good thoughts. KB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina, Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and Sara. She is lucky to have a supportive family such as yours. Your fight with this battle will be successful. Sara is in our hearts. -Santa Rosa GI

    ReplyDelete