Saturday, March 15, 2008

Got the keys, baby!

Signed the lease on the new place last night. I've already been over there this morning. I'm getting ready to do my pre-move-in cleaning thing. I know i'm pretty anal about cleaning my house, but that's not a bad compulsion. You would not know it by the current condition of this place. I haven't done anything major since she left Sacramento. I'd love to take a week off and do nothing but clean and paint and listen to music and bake. Yeah...i'm a little weird. But it works for me.

So, I have both places for the next month. That will give me plenty of time to clean the new place, painting, do some of the mods and fixes, and move. Then i'll have this place, completely clear so that I can do the cleaning, fixes, painting and leave this place TRULY move-in ready. That way I can get back every dollar of the deposit. I've been clearing military quarters my entire life, and i've never lost a dollar to a deposit in the civilian world. Not going to start losing money now. I always leave places better than I got them.

Ok. gonna take Michael to breakfast for his birthday. He is 17 today!. My baby boy is growing up and is such a sweetheart. Then we're going to Lowe's and get some paint for the new garage (its as dark as a cave in there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment