Monday, March 10, 2008

Shows

So, today Sara and I spent our time together watching shows on my Xbox again. Mostly MXC, which is a re-dubbing of a weird Japanese game show. The show is basically showcasing a bunch of people attempting to complete a very bizarre event course. Most of them don't succeed, and their failures are generally hilarious. So much of the day was spent laughing, which lead to coughing, which she does strongly. I don't know if she is doing this with anybody else, but she actually will admit to me when she needs suctioning now. The RT actually showed me how to do it and told me that if she needed it, I should do it, rather then wait for a nurse. The nurses didn't seem to mind either. Other then that, Sara was being very much herself. Which is both wonderful and slightly irritating (in the best possible way).

~Daniel H.

No comments:

Post a Comment