Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Going to make my case directly to Kaiser Santa Rosa

I requested the names and phone numbers of the parties at Santa Rosa who were making the decisions. Today I got a call from Walnut Creek with that information.

The names are sitting right here on a post-it note. I should have already been on the phone reasoning them into a corner. But i'm so overwhelmed and tired that my safeties are firing. My safeties are in place for when its just too much for me to face soemthing. I get really, really sleepy and have to go lie down somewhere. Kind of akin to situational narcolepsy. I just go nitey-nite sometimes.

Well, right now i'm sitting here on the edge of it. Exhausted from all the back and forth so far and swimmy headed from the thought of going over all the details, reasons, etc. for them to help Sara. I have to sell them on helping her. I just can't imagine anybody not jumping through fire to do just that. Lord knows there are plenty of us who are willing to...

No comments:

Post a Comment