Friday, August 22, 2008

hey there... look what showed up...

Yesterday I had the chance to visit Sara... it seemed that I needed a pick-me-up and some motivation from her... over the last few days I had to attend a funeral in Fresno and got the opportunity to visit with some of my family... on my drive back to civilization, I was talking to Kristina on the phone and she was telling me that Sara was finally in a regular med-surge room and its been a while since she had flowers... I remembered that she liked ducks and was up against a space restrictions. I was able to get special bouquet made, so this is what I ended up with... when I walked in her room, not only was she surprised to see me, I got one of the biggest smiles from her when she saw the duck and flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment