Saturday, August 30, 2008

Working on the house - Saturday and Monday

Anybody who would like to come help get the house ready for Sara is more than welcome. We could use all the help we can get.

We'll be working Saturday and Monday, and recharging on Sunday. (If I don't take a solid day off once a week I get all kinds of stupid and Sunday is already in my rhythm.)

I have a whole wall of post-it notes with jobs from cutting tags off of new towels for Sara, to mixing cement and everything inbetween. Some are specific to Sara's room and her, and some are general things that need to be done around the house while we're getting ready for her. I even have sewing projects and shopping lists (money provided) to complete.

Anyone who would like to just show up and help would be very much appreciated. Find a post-it note on the wall that's your speed and jump in. Where materials need to be purchased I have set aside some cash from savings to take care of it.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Mark and I will be there Monday. We have some great friends that will be coming with us. We need the new address....call or post it? Kelly

    ReplyDelete