Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blog Changing

The blog is going private. I should have done it before, but was torn. I now have to either do so or take it down altogether.

The format may also change. We can change it to more of a discussion board type, where everyone in the group may post to the blog as well to share stuff with Sara and everyone who watches out for her. Let me know what you think: Blog (she and I write stuff, others comment) or Board (anyone inside the group can post or comment.)

Send your email address to KristinaBaker707 a t gmail.com if you want to be included.

K

1 comment:

  1. I'm just here for the marshmallow peep smores and cheese crocodiles.

    Seriously, a day without Sara's random thoughts is so much less interesting. Whatever you decide to do, I'm in. I'll email you as soon as I finish digging my twister game out of the closet :-)

    ReplyDelete