Sunday, July 27, 2008

7-27-08

The first thing I noticed when I saw Sara today was her hair. Her hair is finally starting to look long again. well, perhaps long is stretching it, but it no longer strikes me as short. I guess it only really struck me now because the nurses combed her hair recently, so it wasn't the normal bed head that she usually has. She had the computer glasses on when I arrived, and once I was in the room, she finished the sentence she had been working on "Its too bright". Which struck me as a bit odd because it was no brighter then it normally is. Perhaps she was getting a glare on her screen. After I closed the blinds for her, she typed out "I'm happy to see you". I told her I was too and went about setting up my Xbox so we could watch more of "Heros".

I realize that I do pretty much the same thing each time I visit Sara. But sitting around and watching Movies was always our favorite thing to do. It's sort of our thing. Ever since we started dating, we have been spending most of our time together laying down and watching TV shows on DVD. 5 seasons of Stargate SG1, 4 seasons of Farscape, a fair amount of movies, and I don't even know how many anime shows we've watched. And now we're adding "Heros" to that list.

Anyway, she's doing well. She's clean, She's in good spirits, and she's still laughing at me when I screw up using the letter board. Oh yeah, I know a lot of people are wondering when Sara is going to be coming home. Unfortunately there is not a date set for that. Sorry.

~Daniel H.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Daniel, could you let her know that the Tower passed our $1000 goal? I had a little celebration. We know its small over all, but we hope it helps. :D

    Have you guys watched Battlestar Galactica? If you liked Stargate and you haven't seen BSG, I think you guys will like it. I love it :D Steve (my husband) and I watch it together

    ReplyDelete