Monday, September 8, 2008

We just have way too much fun…

I'm at the hospital today hanging out with Sara... Michael, Sara's brother has decided to get a cold and pass it along to his mother... so she was not able to come out... since she was feeling under the weather... since I made some free time from studying... it's always a pleasure to see her...

Today I was presently surprised to see that she was out of the bed and in the famous cardiac chair... and when I walked in the room... she gave me one of the biggest smiles... since she knows that we're going to be laughing, smiling and just being silly... and today was no different...




here is another photo of Sara in the chair...

It was nice to see that she has been spending time in the chair... so it helped us to work on some new physical movements like sticking out her tongue...



also, I had her laughing for almost an hour telling bad jokes and stories about her cat ( Dusty) walking all over me when I'm sleeping...

One of the things that is so amazing about Sara is that she has her sense of humor... and she knows how to get me to have one of my belly laughs... working her eyes into being crossed and I always tell her if she keeps doing that they will get stuck...


From all the laughter that we were having she blew the cover off of her tube... I decided that I couldn't take it anymore... I had to cover her eyes so I could stop laughing... this is all I had to deflect her powers...




As you can see... we still have way too much fun...

1 comment:

  1. Hehe the glasses! Deflect her awesome powers! *giggle* I bet she LOVES those kinds of days :3

    ReplyDelete