Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Update 2/3/08

Sara continues to do well. Sara is being as much her self as she can be in her condition, which is quite a bit. Now when she choughs or strains, her hands and arms start to move. It's not voulentary, but at least those nerve connections are being used on a more regular basis again.

I spent much of today's visit cuddled up next to Sara in her hosptial bed, either reading, talking, or sleeping. She also let me swab out her mouth a bit because her breath smelt (ok, so she's not actually breathing out of her mouth, but when she smiles and laughs, some air gets moved around in there)

The only new thing medicly I found out about was information on that rash mentioned a while back. Apparently it is "resolving". I figure that means its going away and is not a threat to anything. But I never did find out exactly what it was. Other then that, nothing new.

~Daniel H.

No comments:

Post a Comment