Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Waiting for Go...

We are here, waiting for the word that everything is a Go. Seeing moves like it it...Doctors writing orders, nurses charting changes and bagging traech supplies, clerks scurrying around. I still don't have the solid OK, but it is certainly looks like somebody is moving today.

Sara is ready. Ready to move to the next level, the next phase of her journey. We all are. Its a bummer that its not close to home, but the next move definately will be.

Sounds like the person responsible for yesterday's (and last 4 days SNAFU) is outside of her room. So I'm ear hustling so I can find out what is going on.


OMG...it gets even better. She just walked in here...actually, gave me the finger summons outside of Sara's room. She's not going AGAIN...

WTF - now she's telling me that she has to get a signature on a piece of paper that says that a Kaiser doc will follow her care. DUH! Did she just not know, um, her job? I am beyond pissed. So, since I am pegged at unreasonable I am going to go settle, and setup the speech computer in front of Sara. I'd like to know her thoughts on this.

Should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment