Friday, February 29, 2008

Transferred out of Rossmoor

Sara is no longer at Rossmoor. She was sent via ambulance to the Kaiser Walnut Creek ER. That is currently where we are. She is in serious condition .

It is amazing what a difference a week can make in her condition. She left Kaiser Sacramento in good health and spirits. Now she is laying on a gurney in front of me very ill and struggling.

I talked to Tracy on my way to Rossmoor. I told him what has been going on and my concerns. He jumped in the car and came to see for his self. I won't speak for him, but his thoughts on her condition, level of care, and assessment of her decline seemed similar to my own.

After discussing Sara's condition with the charge nurse and her with the MD, the decision was made that they just needed to transport her. They wanted John Muir, but we have to go to Kaiser. that's fine.

I just talked to the Hospitalist and she will be admitted to an ICU. We just have to wait and see where...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristina,

    Just read the post on Sara, immediately called the Calvary Chapel Petaluma and put her on the prayer chain to have her lifted up to the Lord. I am also praying for her and you. May God get you through this tough time, as He has through this whole ordeal.

    God Bless
    Daniels Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina,
    I know this is a terrible emotional setback for you. Remember the strength that is in Sara, and take heart. We are praying for you both.
    Carol and Tim McCabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina,

    Please know that I am holding you all close to my heart. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Sara, and your family.

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete