Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wait... what?

For those who don't know, Sara drove a 1987 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, in this sort of metallic baby blue color. It was a pretty sweet car. It was long, wide, but not very tall. This thing earned the nicknames "Yacht" and "Tank", and Sara even named it "Maria", which she got because Maria is pretty similar to Mar, which is the spanish word for ocean, if I'm not mistaken.

Anywho, back in January (pretty early Jan), mom said she saw another Custom Cruiser in our drivway. Same colour, same model, etc. I didn't believe her. She showed me a picture. I was still in disbelief. Here it was, a car that on her cellphone screen looks exactly like Maria.

Well, I just got home today. I look in the driveway for our complex and I see, in the same spot Sara would park in, the same car that mom saw. She wasn't lying.

Some pictures:





(They're thumbnails. Click them.)


So yeah. Not really relative to anything too horribly important, but still kind of interesting.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment