Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We didn't get the house...

I am so bummed...actually in tears. We didn't get the ideal house. There was plenty of room for me to setup a nice treatment room for her and everything. Basically, didn't get it because of my credit and the fact I have dogs. It just sucks. I have the best trained dogs I know, they don't stink, don't tear things up, don't bark excessively. Yeah, my credit is crap. Did that to myself directly and indirectly, but my bad none-the-less. If I had good credit I would be buying a house instead of trying to rent/lease one. I've just got a discharge planning meeting in 3 hours and have now wasted a week on this house and have no place to land. This just delays other treatments more...

Ok...enough self-pity, disappointment and tears. Back onto Craigs list...

3 comments:

  1. Kristina,

    So sorry to hear that you won't be moving in near us -- I'm pretty sure the house you wanted to rent is about two doors down, and we were looking forward to having you, Michael and eventually Sara as neighbors.

    Try not to get discouraged, tough as things are. The right place will happen; not everyone is rigid about credit ratings and pets, and sometimes a landlord has a heart.

    Juli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that the owners of the house had a heart, too. But, I understand in this recession they have to protect their asset in the most appropriate ways for them. If it was truly ideal, it would have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina,

    Be patient, the right house will come along soon that will allow your dogs. I'm a dog lover too! I also have 2 dogs. Please try Sonoma County Canine Companion.
    They may be a good resource for helping you find a home for "Everyone" in your family, (inluding your dogs),after all... your dogs and your cat will be helping in Sara's recovery.

    Another mom who loves Dogs!

    ReplyDelete