Monday, January 28, 2008

Spa Day

So today (Sunday), Kristina and I gave Sara another spa treatment. (or at least as close as you can get in a hospital) Kristina asked if Sara wanted music or a movie while we were doing it, and Sara said 'no'. She just wanted to relax while we did it. So Sara got nice and extra clean today. I left before Kristina. But as I was leaving Kristina was putting nail polish on Sara's toe nails. So its a full service deal. Complete with smiley face toe spreaders.

I didn't talk to any doctors or anything today, so as far as I know, nothing new medicly. However, I did finally get my hands on a copy of "The Silmarillion", and started reading it to Sara. Its a hard read due to all the wierd names. I'm probably mispronouncing them all. But I guess the both of us shall have to live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment