Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dad Time on saturday

Well Sara and I spent the day together yesterday. When I go there she had just come out of the chair. I watched the nurse give Sara’s Hair a good shampoo and rinse. Then it was time for me to leave cause Dad does not need to see the rest of her get cleaned, And I am sure Sara didn’t want me there for that either. When I came back about 30 minutes later, she was all set up all clean gear. I sat with her for a bit and talked to her. She was pretty tired from the morning routine and I asked her if she wanted me to turn out the light and make it quite for her. She said yes. I watched her nap for about an hour then she woke up. I suggested that we work on her letter board and we tried to spell out some words. That didn’t go so well. I think I was having a hard time understanding her blinks and she got frustrated. I assumed she meant something and she got pissed. I asked her if she wanted me to leave and she said yes. I didn’t want to make her more upset so I did. Kristina will check in with her on Monday and see if she is still made at me. My feelers where a little hurt cause I realy did want to spend as much time as I could with her. Well there is always next weekend, and I will try not to assume what she meeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment