Sunday, December 2, 2007

A visit from the press

A reporter from The Oak Leaf, the SRJC paper, hung out with Mike today while he visited Sara. I don't remember her name, but she asked me questions as well. I was only able to spend a short time at the hospital today. I've been sick the last week and wasn't up for driving so my Dad offerd to do it. Unfortunatly that gave me a time limit as he had some work he needed to get done this evening. But the time I did get to see Sara was good. I finally finished the chapter of the Hobbit we were on. I also sung along to Bohemian Rhapsody for her. And although she didn't smile for me, she was moving her head slightly. Also, Mike said that at one point she was able to move her fingers on her right hand, although apparently she was quite exhausted from that effort.

Daniel H.

Kristina Comment: The reporter was Michelle Gachet. Her original story is in the "Sara in the News" section. Sara was exhausted due to being in the cardiac chair for 3 hours today. That is longer than she has previously. Go Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment