Monday, December 17, 2007

Sunday/Monday Update

Sara demonstrated to me sarcasm on sunday. I told her that I loved her, and then I asked if she loved me. She gave me 2 blinks for no.... and then gave me a huge smile! A big toothy grin, buck teeth and all. I asked if she was being sarcastic, she said yes. So that made me happy. I washed Sara's hands and feet with lotion and an exfoliating glove, those parts don't get quite as much attention from the nurses during her normal cleaning. I also got a chance to clean where her blood pressure cuff was. Nothing exciting clinically. Her breathing has been stable with the exception of coughing

Today (monday) was a short visit. I read to her from the card/book that a bunch of the Tech High students wrote in. although one of the pages fell out when I picked it up and didn't realize it until after i left. It will have to be read to her another time. I read more of The Hobbit to her. She is enjoying it. Nothing new clinically. No news is good news in a way, I guess.

~Daniel H.

No comments:

Post a Comment