Friday, November 2, 2007

Don't forget the normals...

One of Sara and my favorite things to do on Thursday nights is grab some type of "crap in the bag" and sit down in the living room, tucked on the couch and big chair with our assorted maminals, and watch TV. We record Private Practice, Greys Anatomy, ER, Ugly Betty and watch them all on Thursday night. (ironically we love the medical dramas)...

Well, since she's been opening her eyes and peeking I thought it might be nice to fire up my laptop and watch one of the shows from lastnight. It was so nice just to sit beside her, holding her hand, and watching some silly show we enjoy. She'd peek open her eyes throughout the show, but she mainly listened.

She seems to have enjoyed it. I'd ask her, but I looked over and she's in a nice deep sleep, with the sweetest face... and all I can do is watch her sleep...

1 comment:

  1. I still want to sit down and watch Jungle Book with her...

    ReplyDelete