Thursday, November 22, 2007

A visit from the big black man...and updated website.

...that would be my boyfriend, Don.

I could not make it up today, as I had to get some work done. My customers have been so very patient with me - but I had to get back to work. She's stable and doing well, so I thought it might be ok to let her have a day without anybody coming up. Don knew how much that bothered me, so the sweetheart went to see my girl since I had to work.

I'll let him update on his visit.

So I dove into client issues today, and into the updated website this evening. Please visit www.SarasCourage.org for up-to-date announcements, information on stroke and locked-in syndrome, pictures of Sara, original artwork and photography by Sara, and ways to help in her recovery. This blog is now also a link off of the main site.

The site will continue to expand, and add ways to communicate with Sara through her recovery.

Huge thanks to her step-dad Mike Bartholomew for registering the domain, arranging all the hosting we would every need, and getting the base site built. And, especially for tolerating me when I went all femonster estrozilla and changed the entire site...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sara and all you love,

    The Bradys (Daniel's next door neighbors) are holding you snuggly in our hearts. We are all cheering you on, keeping you in our prayers and dances and chants and meditations. From Hawaii to Texas, Rwanda to New York, Cotati to Detroit, you are all being loved, Your courage and tenacity are inspiring. Thank you for your example of aliveness.

    Warmly,
    The Bradys: Jan, Mike, Jessie, & Kaela

    ReplyDelete