Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In search of...

I am going to have to move. Our current place is a multi-story townhouse in Rohnert Park (I admit...I like stairs)... Pretty obvious i'll never be able to bring her home to that...

So, I've started looking for single story house in Rohnert Park or Cotati. I want to keep the kids in the same area they've grown up in...and this is our home. Any place we get I will have to modify somewhat for wheelchair access(like changing out flooring and putting in ramps). In town, edge of town...no matter...

So...if you are driving around, see any For Rent signs on a single story house, please let me know. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I know that a few people out there poo-poo Craigslist, but it's how I found my current home, and also how my mom found a job. So if you'd like to do a little bit of browsing online, you can just go to http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ if you haven't been there already. :]
    Good luck!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh...forgot about craigslist...
    thanks Devin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina,
    I saw a cute duplex on W. Sierra today. It has a few steps up to the front door, but one level interior, and is currently empty. It's at 417 W. Sierra, Cotati. Agent's # is 585-2913.
    Carol McCabe

    ReplyDelete